By Ben Phillips, Realtor, CNS, CHMS, CRS – Focus Real Estate Group, Gainesville FL
If you’re a first-time home buyer about to start house hunting you’ll need to know the basics of home buying. Because this will be the first home you purchase, you’re prone to make mistakes — especially if you don’t learn everything you can about the home buying process ahead of time.
That is why using a real estate professional can be such a valuable asset. Best of all it won’t cost you a thing!! Using a Realtor® such as myself will most likely save you money as well as time. I will assist you with determining what kind of mortgage to get, how to get a low rate, how to ensure you don’t buy a home with problems and much more.
Here are nine key home-buyer preparation tasks. Please call or text me at 352-682-9704, or simply email me so I can help smooth your path. I look forward to serving you.
- Get pre-approved before you start your search
- Improve your credit score before closing
- Shop and compare multiple lenders.
- Choose the right real estate agent
- Choosing the right house
- Know how much of a home you can afford
- The importance of a home inspection
- Have all your mortgage documents ready
- Be prepared for closing
The post 9 Musts for First-Time Home Buyers appeared first on .